Watch our video or see the detailed “Instructions for Use” that comes with Vyleesi for information on how to prepare and inject a dose of Vyleesi. Talk to your healthcare professional or pharmacist if you have any questions.
- Use Vyleesi exactly as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
- Vyleesi comes in an autoinjector that you or your caregiver may use at home to give injections.
- Vyleesi is given as an injection under the skin (subcutaneous injection), in your thighs or stomach area.
- Inject Vyleesi at least 45 minutes before you think that you will begin sexual activity.
- Do not inject more than 1 dose of Vyleesi within 24 hours of your last dose.
- Do not inject more than 8 doses of Vyleesi within a month.
- Tell your healthcare professional if your symptoms of HSDD have not improved after you have used Vyleesi for 8 weeks.
For more information about using Vyleesi, please read the Vyleesi Patient Information.